[Discuss] Near-space balloon: Instrument capsule pics

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 15:31:28 PST 2011

Does anyone have a USB to serial adapter I could borrow to reprogram the
tinytrak? Norvac had one but it was 30 dollars which was more than I was
willing to pay. I can find one cheaper online for sure.