[Discuss] Near-space balloon: Instrument capsule pics

Kevin King EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 16:04:11 PST 2011

I have one.  I will bring it in next week.

________________________________
From: Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: Ben Hallert - Vipmail <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Cc: "EMAIL HIDDEN"
<EMAIL HIDDEN>; Kevin King
<EMAIL HIDDEN>; James Hukill <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Fri, November 11, 2011 3:31:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Near-space balloon: Instrument capsule pics

Does anyone have a USB to serial adapter I could borrow to reprogram the
tinytrak? Norvac had one but it was 30 dollars which was more than I was willing
to pay. I can find one cheaper online for sure.

I will be there so I could talk balloon stuff if we want.