[Discuss] [Board] Upgraded the wiki

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 15 09:54:28 PST 2011

Thanks for working on that Clif.  I'm glad we can access the wiki from our
domain now.  I am curious though.  Now if you just type in "
https://www.eugenemakerspace.com/" it doesn't go to our website.  It goes
to eugeneweb.com but keeps our domain in the URL.  Is there any way to fix
that?  I'm also curious if there's any way to limit the wiki so when you go
to http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/wiki/ it only has our wiki visible
rather than all the other wiki sites that are unrelated to EMS?

Rick