[Discuss] Meeting Friday?

Jeff Johnson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 22 10:32:26 PST 2011

I am currently out of state and will not make the Friday meeting.

Aloha!

From: EMAIL HIDDEN
[mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf
Of Rick Osgood
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 11:01 AM
To: discuss
Subject: [Discuss] Meeting Friday?

We've been having our weekly open meetings every Friday for a few weeks now.
With this being Thanksgiving weekend, we weren't sure if there would be
enough interest to hold another official open meeting or not.  So how much
interest is there in having the open meeting this Friday?  Does anyone want
to come down again or is everyone going to be busy or out of town?
Depending on how much interest there is we may or may not officially open up
shop on Friday night.

Rick