[Discuss] Cool 5 minute talk about a Ball bot.

Robert Kelley EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 23 15:16:55 PST 2011

I am guessing the three driving axles are orthogonal, and if extended,
would intersect as the corner of a cuben

I am wondering if the driving wheels have tangential rollers on them.
These guys used gear head motors.

I wonder if we could fill an inflatable ball with some liquid that
will set up.  Epoxy?  Urethane foam?