[Discuss] Cables for TNC

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 26 19:36:34 PST 2011

I need a few odd cables in order to get my TNC hooked up to my ham radio
and computer.  If anyone has the following cables they would be willing to
let me use that would be sweet.  I'm guessing no one will have these exact
cables, but if anyone has old junk cables with the right connectors on them
I can tear them apart and make my own.  If you have any I can use, please
let me know and bring them to the nearspace meeting tomorrow if possible.

Thanks!

1 x mini DIN-6 male (This is the same as a ps/2 cable you find on an older
keyboard or mouse)
1 x DB9 male

1 x DB25 male
1 x DB9 female