[Discuss] Cables for TNC

Sun Nov 27 10:23:21 PST 2011

I have a DB 25 male cable (with a SCSI female on the other end- :P) and a female DB-9. Will bring with.

 From: Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: discuss <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:36 PM
Subject: [Discuss] Cables for TNC

I need a few odd cables in order to get my TNC hooked up to my ham radio and computer.  If anyone has the following cables they would be willing to let me use that would be sweet.  I'm guessing no one will have these exact cables, but if anyone has old junk cables with the right connectors on them I can tear them apart and make my own.  If you have any I can use, please let me know and bring them to the nearspace meeting tomorrow if possible.

1 x mini DIN-6 male (This is the same as a ps/2 cable you find on an older keyboard or mouse)
1 x DB9 male

1 x DB25 male
1 x DB9 female

Discuss mailing list