[Discuss] Cables for TNC

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 27 18:17:09 PST 2011

Thanks for bringing your cables.  I was able to make the DB25 -> DB9 cable
today which has allowed me to communicate with the TNC from a PC and verify
that it is at least responds to my commands properly.

I have a DIN6 (PS/2) connector from James that I will use on the next cable
but I was unable to find a DB9 male connector that would work from any of
the cables that were brought.  It's because none of those cables included
all 9 wires.  They each had only a few wires for whatever special purpose
the cable was designed for and they didn't match up to the right pins that
I needed.  I will probably just go buy a DB9 connector and solder the wires
one by one for this cable.

Thanks again for bringing that stuff.

Rick