[Discuss] Cables for TNC

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 28 10:05:16 PST 2011

Kevin actually brought a DB9 connector for me to use today that should
work.  If you still want to bring yours to the shop, we can just leave it
in the electronics area in case someone needs it in the future.  Otherwise,
feel free to hold onto it as this one should work for me just fine.  Thanks
though.

Rick