[Com.eugenemakerspace.discuss] Forward of moderated message

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 19 14:13:13 PDT 2011

EMAIL HIDDEN wrote:

Subject:
Need a hand?
From:
M E <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:52:52 -0600

To:
EMAIL HIDDEN

Hi,
   I found your group before I came to Eugene and it looks like something
that I would like to be a part of.  I moved to Eugene last week and have
plenty of free time on my hands, so I would like to offer my help in setting
up you new space.  Before I quit my job to come out here, I worked as a
Mechanical Engineer, and additionally have a bunch of home
improvement/construction type experience, if that would be of any use.
Also, I have arms and legs, so at the very least I could help move furniture
if needed.

Either way, I look forward to seeing the space and working with you.

Take care,
  - Joel

http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/