[Com.eugenemakerspace.discuss] Forward of moderated message

Wed Oct 19 14:30:53 PDT 2011

Hi Joel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.  It's good to hear from someone else
who likes the idea of a hackerspace in Eugene.  Our core board members are
meeting tonight to try and finalize our bylaws and some other official
paperwork type stuff.  We do have a space now but we are trying to get our
bylaws finalized before we really open up the floodgates so we know how
things are going to be run so we know the best way to keep things running

That being said, I'd be happy to show you the space in the meantime.  I am
unfortunately busy until Monday but there may be others who would be willing
to show you the space in the mean time.  If you are interested, let me know
and we can work something out.  We are trying to plan at least one night a
week where we can all get together to work on projects.  Keep a lookout on
the website for more information on that.