[Com.eugenemakerspace.discuss] [Discuss] Electronic Door lock project

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 20 12:05:13 PDT 2011

Hi Gang,
I just made sure that the announce and discuss mailing lists had the
same subscribers. I also cleaned up the Nearspace baloon page:

https://www.eugeneweb.com/twiki/bin/view/Sites/NearspaceBalloon

and added lots of good stuff to the Electronic door lock page:

https://www.eugeneweb.com/twiki/bin/view/Sites/ElectronicDoorLock

     Ciao,
     Clif