[Com.eugenemakerspace.discuss] [Discuss] Electronic Door lock project

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 20 13:15:27 PDT 2011

Thanks Clif.  If anyone has experience with electronic door locking systems,
or is really interested in working on this project for our space, please
feel free to add to the wiki page and get some work done on this.  I think
Clif is going to bring some of the hardware he has for the project to the
shop so that people can work on it while they are at the shop.