[Discuss] Logo Ideas

Laura Harris EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 31 09:59:48 PDT 2011

You've got my vote :)

Something that lends itself to stenciling, CNC fab, etc would be cool, so we could make it from and put it on many materials/surfaces. . .

________________________________
From: Thomas A Ramsey <EMAIL HIDDEN>
To: EMAIL HIDDEN
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 8:22 PM
Subject: [Discuss] Logo Ideas

Hello Hackers/Makers,

It seems I'm the youngest and least experienced "member" so far but I would still like to help out anyway I can. If I may have the privilege I would like to kick start the logo design process. I don't have anything in mind yet but I am fairly artistic and creative. I understand that we may not settle on anything for quite a while (because the organization is so young) but I would still like to put the offer on the table.

Thanks Everyone!
Thomas R.