[EMS Discuss] EMS IP camera

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 2 09:16:01 PDT 2012

I should also mention that I believe Clif said he could bring in a POE
injector and some CAT-5 cable so we can relocate the camera to a better
position.  I'd like to see it in a corner somewhere so we can get a better
view of the shop.  Right now it is using a wall-wart adapter with a short
cord and the CAT-5 cable is only like 6 feet long.

Rick