[EMS Discuss] EMS IP camera

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Mon Apr 2 09:40:10 PDT 2012

Ha!  I like it.  I've had a stereo receiver with an inexplicably
bright blue LED that could, as best as I could tell while watching
movies with the lights off, light up the night sky.

Also the same with an alarm clock that was so bad, I ended up writing
a raging blog post about it:  http://alphahole.net/?p=112

Maybe I should just bring that beast to the shop....

- Ben