[EMS Discuss] Key access for Mark Danburg-Wyld

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 3 12:02:18 PDT 2012

I want to propose key access for Mark Danburg-Wyld.  He's a newer member
who's been around for the last 6 weeks or so.  You may have seen him at the
shop on Friday nights working on his projector slide lamp shade project or
playing with the makerbot.

The way the key approval system currently works, a member needs three
key-holding members to nominate them so the board can approve them for key
access.  Consider this one nomination.  If there is anyone else who wants
to nominate Mark then just reply to this thread.

Our next board meeting is tomorrow night so if we get three people by then
we can approve this tomorrow night.

Rick