[EMS Discuss] Logo

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 9 15:43:40 PDT 2012

Eugene Maker Space still needs a logo.  This issue has recently come up
again now that we have our 501c3 sponsorship through the school factory.
 In order to get listed on the school factory's website, we need to provide
them with our logo.  We don't have one.  Some companies or people may not
want to donate to us if we aren't listed on the School Factory's website.

Now that our membership base has increased, are there any artistic members
who want to try and design a simple logo for EMS?  At this point it can
probably be anything simple that gets the message across.  If you have an
idea for something, then go ahead and draw it up and post it here so we can
see what everyone thinks.  It doesn't have to be amazing, since we can
always change it later.  We really just need something to get on the school
factory website for right now.  Obviously, it has to be a digital copy in
order to get it online.

Rick