[EMS Discuss] Logo

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 9 16:49:52 PDT 2012

It's my favorite idea that I've seen so far (including the old thread so
I'm not being a smart ass).  I'd be happy throwing that up on the School
Factory site just to have SOMEthing up there but we should probably give it
a couple days to see if anything else comes out of this, and to hear more
opinions.