[EMS Discuss] Logo

Aaron Ledbetter aaron.ledbetter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:17:15 PDT 2012

Citique, is welcome. Some questions you could answer to help me out, and
get your thoughts moving...

-What Logo are you drawn to the most?
-What part(s) of the Logos do you like?
-What direction would you like me to go?
-Does anything just feel "off"? What?
-Color preferences?
-Are there any other illusions I could try to draw from? Like the Cog/Gear,
or the "electronic pulse"/"die cut" of the MS. I was trying to think of
tools, and other kinds of common equipment...

Anyone have a link to the other logo thread mentioned? It would be nice to
see what I could glean from it.

Also, since I'm working in .ai all the work is vector-ized, so just let me
know what size and format you need anything in, it will all scale nicely.

Thanks!