[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Logo

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 9 22:35:23 PDT 2012

I don't like #9 as a logo but I love it as like a banner for our website or
for the shop. I think in that case the 'e' with the gear would be our logo
or it could be replaced with a different graphic that would be the logo.
i'm liking almost any of the smaller simpler graphics that you came up with
in your last email. I think my favorite is the green capital E with the Ms
next to it in the gear. I also just like the e with the gear. I wonder if
that one would look good with the e green?