[EMS Discuss] Next Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 10 12:14:43 PDT 2012

Also, keep in mind that while the Doodle has blocks of one hour time
periods, our last meeting lasted around two hours.  I hope to prevent them
from dragging on so long in the future.  We have some ideas to help with
this but there really is no guarantee that it won't last longer than one
hour.

Rick