[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Aaron Ledbetter aaron.ledbetter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:26:02 PDT 2012

I took some more of your feedback and made some more revisions.

A couple notes,
1) I think I like the simplicity of the single cog/gear.
2) Having the 'e' in the cog tilted ads a needed feeling of tention,
without it it feels a little too bland.
2) I really think that having the Typographic solution to marry with a Logo
"bug" is important. You can always use the bug on it's own, but I think you
will find that you will want to "spell it out" more often then not when
advertising, and in banners.

3) The bottom complete logo is the direction I am leaning toward..

Colors:
I put together a little pallet of colors. I'm thinking that it's a fine
line between being too dark and too bright. I was aiming for
a circuit board kind of green, but it may just be too dark. The
one labeled with a * is the original color of green. I also liked dropping
the black down to a 80% black. I think it ads a sense of contrast.

The bottom logo is the #4 color and the 80% grey.

In class till this evening... Hope you have some feedback when for when I
get home,

Thanks, Aaron