[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Kevin King kd7ahu at att.net
Tue Apr 10 14:18:08 PDT 2012

Aaron, could you please try two things with your logo.  Option 1, fill in the
black cog.  So it would be a solid black with a green "e".  Option 2, invert
option 1.  So a green cog with a black "e".  I think this looks good with a
black outline around the cog.  I like the darker green.  On my monitor, I like
#3 the best.  1 and 2 seem a little dark.

-Kevin