[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Mark Danburg-Wyld danburgwyld at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:31:46 PDT 2012

First, I'm very impressed at all the designs that have come out
already -- just wow, guys.

Second, a question: my understanding is that we need a logo for The
School Factory to get listed on their website, which is important for
validating that we are 501(c)3, which is important for getting
contributions. Is that need urgent enough that we should pick one of
Aaron's designs right away for that purpose? And follow-up, if we
tweak it to a final design later, would replacing it on The School
Factory's site be a problem at all? (I'm guessing no...)

My sense is that we're somewhere close to both a consensus and slight
exhaustion for this via email; so could we use Aaron's "complete logo"
for The School Factory, and put all of these (plus any future
developments) on the agenda for the end-of-month members meeting to
finalize the selection?

Again, great work, everyone...

Thanks,
Mark