[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Tue Apr 10 14:58:50 PDT 2012

Mark, I think that's a good idea.  I think that's what James was getting at
with one of his earlier emails.  I would be happy to submit that most
recent "banner" version to the School Factory, if for no other reason then
to just get SOMEthing on their site.  I just didn't want to go submit logos
around without some consensus.  Maybe I should just do that though.