[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Aaron Ledbetter aaron.ledbetter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:17:26 PDT 2012

Logo 5 is using much of Kevin's suggestions, (I bumped up the size of the
'e',  I like how it turned out. I also wanted to show how it looked in
black & white.

Logo s1 is a little bit of a new idea.

If anyone doesn't have the skill level to produce something substantial,
but still wants to see how it would look with a little polish, e-mail me
your rough sketch, (i don't care if you send me a picture of a doodle you
did) or your best MS-Paint job. Also, send me a bit of a description/
thoughts behind it. I'll see what I can do.