[EMS Discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Logo

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Wed Apr 11 09:28:37 PDT 2012

I have compiled all of the images that people seemed interested in into one
image.  I also included Bruce's image since no one has got to really
comment on that yet.  I was thinking we should go with Mark's idea and just
choose one to send to School Factory for now.  We can keep refining it
afterwards, but let's just pick one so we can get the donation thing going.
 I uploaded the compiled list of images here:

http://i.imgur.com/ewoFB.png

So there should be no attachment issues this time.  I numbered them.  How
about if everyone lists their top 3 choices, starting with their favorite
choice and then working their way down.  Then let's say at like 5:00PM we
will just count up the votes and pick the one that has the most votes and
send it to school factory.  Does that sound like a plan?

Rick