[EMS Discuss] Logo

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Apr 11 10:43:54 PDT 2012

  %htmlDTD;  %netErrorDTD;  %globalDTD; ]>
I'm not much of an artist, but it might be nice to have a version of the
logo that depicts our initials which seem to get used fairly often, and
could be quickly routed or laser etched. Something that could go in a
corner to tag an EMS project. Perhaps my simple attempts here could be
embellished upon, and made to fit in with the theme of the others.

Clif

Mark Danburg-Wyld wrote:> <pre wrap>

<rick at richardosgood.com>

<rick at richardosgood.com>