[EMS Discuss] Logo

Aaron Ledbetter aaron.ledbetter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:42:02 PDT 2012

Rick, I'll be in class until 4 today, so I'll be able to get a better
quality image to you some time this evening.
Are there any requirements for image dimensions, file size, file type. What
kind of vector format do you want?

I'd prefer to just give you something you can turn into the school factory
now, and spend the weekend cleaning up the image a little bit, before
handing over anything high quality, or vectorized.
I just want to hand over quality work for you to use, as well as have the
work you use reflect well on me.