[EMS Discuss] Logo

Rick Osgood rick at eugenemakerspace.com
Thu Apr 12 09:47:52 PDT 2012

That's fine, you can get it to me later if that works for you.  In regards
to the vector format, I honestly don't know.  I'm not a graphics guy so I
don't even know what formats there are.  Maybe someone else can chime in.

For regular images, I don't think the dimensions really matter as long as
it includes the entire logo without extra border.  Small file size would be
good for now so I can just send it over to School Factory.

Rick