[EMS Discuss] Next Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 16 09:15:06 PDT 2012

Only 7 out of about 19 members have filled out this Doodle.  If you have
not already filled it out, please do so today so we can get a good idea of
what time works best for everyone.  We are going to choose our meeting days
and times based on the results of this poll, so if you want to have a say
in when the meetings happen, this is your best opportunity.  I am going to
send this to the Announce list now in case there are members subscribed to
announce who are not subscribed to discuss.

Rick