[EMS Discuss] The three laptops that were on the table

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Mon Apr 16 10:06:38 PDT 2012

I think they are all at the shop on the desk with the cabinet on top.  Kind
of near where the circuit breakers are.  They are on the desk but
underneath the cabinet.  I don't think it would be a problem since they are
not in use right now, just make sure to bring it back.  Also, I think
Nathan said that one of them doesn't work so you will want to make sure you
take a good one.