[EMS Discuss] Next Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 17 11:06:19 PDT 2012

OK it's been a week and 9 people have responded to the Doodle.  It looks
like the time and day that works for the most amount of people is Saturday
at 1:00PM.

Let's schedule our next membership meeting for Saturday, April 28 at
1:00PM.  I'll add it to the EMS calendar.  We will have to update our
governing documents to reflect our new meeting times.  I'm thinking since
this is the last Saturday of the month, we can just put in the governing
documents that the EMS membership meetings will be on the last Saturday of
the month at 1:00PM

I'll send out an official notice in a bit to everyone and we can put up a
blog post as well.  If you have any proposals, get them in on the
discussion list so someone can second them.

Rick