[EMS Discuss] Next Membership Meeting

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 17 12:40:04 PDT 2012

Yes, it will start at 1:00PM since that's when the most people were
available that day.  I'm not sure how long it will last, although I will
say I'd like it to last only an hour this time if possible.  We are going
to try cutting some of the discussions off after certain time limits so
they don't just go on and on forever.  That being said, it's possible it
could go on for more than one hour.  This is an evolving process and I hope
we will be able to polish it up over time.

I still have to put together an agenda for this meeting but it will
normally be composed of regular business (finances, membership levels,
etc), special communication from the board to the membership and then
discussing proposals made by the membership.  I'll start working on an
agenda and I'll try to have a first draft posted out tomorrow so people can
make suggestions.

Rick