[EMS Discuss] EMS Membership Meeting 4-28-2012

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 24 10:53:20 PDT 2012

This is just a reminder that our next membership meeting is on 4-28-2012 at
Eugene Maker space at 1:00PM.  Please make it if you can.  Here is what I
have on the agenda for the meeting so far:

   1. Members need to fill out the membership form and waiver if they have
   not already.
   2. Discuss new discussion time limit
   3. Accounting / Membership Updates - Kevin
   4. Updated on moving hosted services - Ellery
   5. EMS Bill of Rights
   6. Formalize a process for making proposals.
      1. How can members submit topics for meetings?

If you have other topics you want to discuss or vote on at the membership
meeting then please email the discussion list with your proposal or respond
to this email.  If someone seconds your proposal we can add it onto the
agenda for discussion.  Please get your proposals in by Thursday so we can
lock down the agenda.