[EMS Discuss] EMS Membership Meeting 4-28-2012

Rick Osgood rick at richardosgood.com
Tue Apr 24 11:05:13 PDT 2012

Here is an updated agenda:

   1. Members need to fill out the membership form and waiver if they have
   not already.
   2. Discuss new discussion time limit
   3. Accounting / Membership Updates - Kevin
   4. Updated on moving hosted services - Ellery
   5. EMS Bill of Rights
   6. Fundraising
   7. Formalize a process for making proposals.
      1. How can members submit topics for meetings?

If you have anything else you want to add, now is the time to speak up!