[EMS Discuss] EMS Fundraiser Event

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 1 21:42:44 PDT 2012

I agree that a public event would be great, and I will do what I can to help
make it happen.  But I think we should be more interested in recruiting new
members than in asking for donations.  Members make EMS an interesting
place with fun things happening.  Donations just help with the rent.

What can we do at this event to make people want to join us?  What can
we do to make it easy to join?  Do we need Ben to block the door and
not let anyone out until they've signed a membership form? (-: