[EMS Discuss] EMS Clean Up Party

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 9 09:25:54 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

EMS has been kind of messy lately.  A few of us have also talked about ways
in which our limited space can be used more effectively by re-arranging
things and removing some potentially unnecessary furniture.  Also, the
board has been talking about hosting another membership drive event at EMS
the first week of October and we want to make sure the space gets cleaned
up before then.  We were thinking we should have a clean up party some day
soon where we can hang out and eat food, drink booze and have a good time
while making our shared space better.

I was thinking of doing it on a Saturday, and August 25th works for me.
 I'm thinking it would only take a couple hours.  Unfortunately I'll be out
of state from the 1st to the 15th so none of those days work for me.  We
can do it on a week night as well if that works better for people.  What
say the other EMS members?  Would the 25th work?

Rick