[EMS Discuss] EMS Clean Up Party

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 10 14:02:19 PDT 2012

That sounds like a good time frame Mark.  Let's plan on starting at noon
and we can eat some lunch and party it up while we clean up.  I'll throw
this on the EMS calendar so it doesn't get forgotten.

Does anyone have a pickup truck they plan on bringing to help remove larger
furniture and stuff?  Or possibly just to bring a bunch of stuff to
NextStep or wherever?