[EMS Discuss] I will not be at Eugene Maker Space tonight.

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 14 11:59:12 PDT 2012

There's very likely a small group from a computer club semi-based at
UO coming tonight - probably only 2 or 3 people - one of them named
David - just a heads up.

If I make it tonight, it will be very very late... plus I still need a
replacement key and so I'm not much help with opening up anyway.