[EMS Discuss] Friday Nights

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 20 10:41:30 PDT 2012

OK Weston has offered to open up shop on Fridays through Sept 14th, so I'll
put him down for those days.  Now we just need someone to cover Tuesday,
Sept 4th and Tuesday, Sept 11th while I am out of town.  Let me know if you
are available and I'll put you down.

Clif - Tonight, August 17
Weston - August 24
Weston - August 31
Sept 4
Weston - September 7
Sept 11
Weston - September 14

Thanks!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Rick Osgood <EMAIL HIDDEN>wrote:

> Thanks Clif, I'll put you down for tonight
>
> Clif - Tonight, August 17
> August 24
> August 31
> Sept 4
> September 7
> Sept 11
> September 14
>

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Mr. Clif <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:
>
>> I can open tonight, not sure about the 24th. I will also be gone most of
>> September.
>>
>>     Clif
>>
>> Rick Osgood wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> We normally have one of our members open up shop from 6:00PM to 8:00PM on
>>> Friday nights to make sure new people can come check us out and sign up
>>> for
>>> membership.  It also gives out non-key holding members a chance to come
>>> use
>>> the shop, which is important because they pay for membership but have no
>>> other chance to get in and use the space.  However, schedules have gotten
>>> busy and we need some more people to step up and take over Friday nights
>>> for a little while.
>>>
>>> Is there anyone who can come in on Fridays for the next month or so to
>>> open
>>> from 6-8PM?  If you can't commit to every Friday, you can at least