[EMS Discuss] CNC + NES controller

Josh Marinacci EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 24 09:41:43 PDT 2012

Actually, the need came before the idea.  While writing test programs for my CNC machine I often had to power it down and manually move the lead screws into the right position. I decided to wire up some momentary switches to control one axis. As I searched for more switches for the second axis I remembered I had the NES controller and the PCB had just arrived… and thus it was.  :)

- J

--
Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com