[EMS Discuss] Group order from Inventables.com?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 27 09:11:35 PDT 2012

Yeah, I went through their whole catalog last night.  Amazing variety of
esoteric stuff.  I'm going to get one of their acrylic sample kits and will
leave it at the shop.

Let me know as soon as you have your order together.  Inventables
is the last order I need to make to get all the laser cutter mechanical
assembly.  (But they ship fast.)