[EMS Discuss] Group order from Inventables.com?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 27 10:49:32 PDT 2012

I am ordering these items.

smooth idler pulleys, 3
delrin v-wheels, 3
makerslide carriage
acrylic sample kit
6061 aluminum tubing (size/qty TBD)

The first three are for the laser cutter project.  I already have some
Makerslide.

Shall I put you down for something?