[EMS Discuss] Fwd: SPICE Science Open House

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 28 13:22:50 PDT 2012

This sounds like a great idea.  Good call Mark.  I am willing to help out
with this for sure.  I will be out of town from the 1st to the 15th though
so I won't really be able to do a lot of planning.  I can definitely show
up though and bring something I've made that would be appropriate.  Let me
know if you sign us up and I'll be there.