[EMS Discuss] Friday Nights

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 29 12:56:07 PDT 2012

We need someone to cover September 4th still if possible.  Is anyone
available to open up the shop on Tuesday Sept 4th fro m8PM to 6PM while I'm
out of town?  If not we'll have to put out a notice that we will be closed
that night.  Please let me know if you are available.

Weston - August 31
???? - Sept 4
Weston - September 7
Bob - Sept 11