[EMS Discuss] HAM Technician License Class

Shane EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 29 14:03:42 PDT 2012

If anyone is interested I just received the following e-mail as part of
my Community Emergency Response Team affiliation for a *free* (you pay
for the manual, but not the expertise taught) class coming up to get
your own HAM Technician License.

+++

Those who are interested in obtaining an Amateur Radio Technician (entry
level) license, the next Technician License Class will begin September
13 and end on November 1, 2012. The class is sponsored by the Valley
Radio Club of Oregon. Please also see our website, www.valleyradioclub.org .

Class session dates:
September 13, 20, 27.  October 4, 11, 18, 25.  November 1.

Meetings are held at American Red Cross, 862 Bethel Dr. in W.Eugene.
Times; 7 to 9 pm, each Thursday evening.

Cost:
Ham Radio License Manual, 2nd Edition, includes practice exam CD. $30.
NO class fee.
Manual may be purchased from me, "Matt" Dillon, who stocks them for the
Valley Radio Club. Other sources include Ham Radio Outlet in Portland
(hamradio.com), American Radio Relay League (arrl.org), and Amazon.com .

Please contact me via e-mail or phone if you will attend.

Arnold R. "Matt" Dillon  W7ARD
439 Heywood Ave.
Eugene, OR   97404
EMAIL HIDDEN