[EMS Discuss] Host a lockpicking workshop at EMS?

Mark Danburg-Wyld EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 30 08:25:47 PDT 2012

Would it be appropriate to fold it in with the regular open house on the 11th?

I can probably make the event, but I still haven't gotten a
replacement token and so I'm not able to open up the shop...