[EMS Discuss] Host a lockpicking workshop at EMS?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 30 08:33:02 PDT 2012

Crap.  I will try to get down to the shop tonight or tomorrow before I
leave for vacation to program you a new key.  James can also make new keys
so if he is available he might be able to help you with that too.  As for
the date, I'll leave it up to whoever is available to host it to choose the
date since I'll be out of town.  Mixing it in with open shop night
shouldn't be a problem though.

Rick